WordPress PayPal plugin allows you to easily create PayPal Buy Now, Add to Cart, Donation or Subscription type
buttons. It generates dynamic buttons using shortcodes that enable PayPal checkout on your WordPress site.
Your customers will be able to pay for your products using PayPal or Credit Card. This plugin makes it easy
for you to set up your online e-commerce store. You do not need to spend days configuring products and
settings. All you need to do is insert a shortcode into one of your web pages and your website will be ready
to go live.
WP PayPal supports PayPal Sandbox. PayPal Sandbox is a simulation environment which allows you to do test
purchases between a test buyer and a seller account. This is to make sure that your store can process PayPal
transactions without any issues. It also helps you get prepared before selling to real customers
- Sell products or services using PayPal
- Create PayPal buttons on the fly in a post/page using shortcodes
- Accept once off payments or recurring payments
- Accept donations from users
- Allow users to add multiple items to the shopping cart and checkout
- View or Manage orders received via PayPal buttons from your WordPrss admin dashboard
- Quick settings configurations
- Enable debug to troubleshoot various issues (e.g. orders not getting updated)
- Accept subscriptions on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis
- Sell items with different variation options (e.g. size, color, price)
- Switch your store to PayPal sandbox mode for testing
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Sell in any currency supported by PayPal
- Coupon/discount functionality
- Accept recurring payments/subscriptions
- Charge shipping on your products or services
- Charge tax on your products or services
Easy to use WordPress plugin to accept paypal payment for a service or product or donation in one click. Can
be used in the sidebar, posts and pages of your site.
- Quick installation and setup.
- Easily take payment for a service from your site via PayPal.
- The ultimate plugin to create PayPal buy now buttons.
- Create the payment buttons on the fly and embed them anywhere on your site using a shortcode.
- Add multiple payment widget for different services or products.
- Ability to configure which currency you want to use to accept the payment.
- You will need to have your own PayPal account (creating a PayPal account is free).
- Integrate PayPal with your WordPress powered site.
- Accept donation on your WordPress site for a cause.
- Allow your users to specify an amount that they wish to pay. Useful when you need to accept variable payment
- Ability to specify a reference value for the payment.
- Ability to specify a payment subject for the payment widget.
- Add PayPal Buy Now buttons anywhere on a WordPress post or a page.
- Ability to set the country code to use a particular language for the PayPal checkout page.
- Create a payment button widget to accept payment in any currency accepted by PayPal.
- Ability to specify a payment subject for each paypal payment widget.
- Ability to specify a custom button image for the payment button.
- Ability to specify a cancel URL for the payment widget.
- Ability to collect tax for the payment (if you need to).
- Ability to open the payment window in a new browser tab or window.
- Create a payment widget to accept any amount from your customer. Users will specify the amount to pay (useful for donations).
- Create text based or image based payment buttons.
- Ability to return the user to a specific page after the payment.
This PayPal plugin will allow you to sell products or services on your website using a PayPal Buy Now Button.
You can place a PayPal Buy Now button anywhere on your site where you want to sell something. Your customers
can use their PayPal account to pay for your products or services or they can pay by Debit or Credit Card.
What makes this PayPal plugin powerful is its simplicity. You don’t have to spend days setting up an eCommerce
Solution. Just install this PayPal plugin and in just a few minutes customers from around the world can start
buying products or services from your website using PayPal.
On the settings page of the plugin you will find clear instructions on how to sign up for a PayPal account if
you don’t have one already. This PayPal plugin also provides instructions for how to setup a PayPal Sandbox
account – which will allow you to setup a fake PayPal buyer and seller account (with fake money) so you can
test everything before you start selling to the public.
- PayPal Buy Now Button Features
- PayPal Button Inserter – Just enter your items name, price, etc. and it make the Buy Now button for you
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- Choose from 4 different PayPal button designs
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- PayPal authorization mode – sale or authorize
- Choose how the PayPal window opens
- Choose a cancel payment url
- Choose a succesful payment url
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an ‘Add to Cart’ button for your product on any posts
or pages. This simple shopping cart plugin lets you sell products and services directly from your own
wordpress site and turns your WP blog into an ecommerce site.
It also allows you to add/display the shopping cart on any post or page or sidebar easily. The shopping cart
shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to change quantity or remove the items.
- Easily create “add to cart” button with options if needed (price, shipping, options variations). The cart’s
shortcode can be displayed on posts or pages.
- Use a function to add dynamic “add to cart” button directly in your theme.
- Minimal number of configuration items to keep the plugin lightweight.
- Sell any kind of tangible products from your site.
- Ability to sell services from your your site.
- Sell any type of media file that you upload to your WordPress site. For example: you can sell ebooks (PDF),
music files (MP3), audio files, videos, photos, images etc.
- Your customers will automatically get an email with the media file that they paid for.
- Show a nicely formatted product display box on the fly using a simple shortcode.
- You can use Paypal sandbox to do testing if needed (before you go live).
- Collect special instructions from your customers on the PayPal checkout page.
- The orders menu will show you all the orders that you have received from your site.
- Ability to configure an email that will get sent to your buyers after they purchase your product.
- Ability to configure a sale notification email that gets sent to the site admin when a customer purchase your
- Ability to configure discount coupons. Offer special discounts on your store/shop.
- You can create coupons and give to your customers. When they use coupons during the checkout they will receive a discount.
- Create discount coupons with an expiry date. The coupon code automatically expires after the date you set.
- Compatible with WordPress Multi-site Installation.
- Ability to specify SKU (item number) for each of your products in the shortcode.
- Ability to customize the add to cart button image and use a custom image for your purchase buttons.
- Track coupons with the order to see which customer used which coupon code.
- Ability to add a compact shopping cart to your site using a shortcode.
- Ability to show shopping cart with product image thumbnails.
- Ability to use a custom checkout page style.
- Ability to open checkout page in a new browser tab/window.
- Works nicely with responsive WordPress themes.
- Can be translated into any language.
Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
- PayPal Express Checkout / PayPal Credit
- PayPal Website Payments Pro 3.0 (DoDirectPayment)
- PayPal Payments Pro 2.0 (PayPal Manager / PayFlow Gateway)
- PayPal Plus (Germany, Brazil, Mexico)
- PayPal Payments Advanced
- PayPal REST Credit Card Payments
- PayPal Braintree Credit Card Payments
- Fully Supports WooCommerce Payment Tokens!
Taking PayPal payments just got easier, one shortcode to collect any amount from anywhere on your site. Now
with Instant Payment Notifications and In-Context Checkout
- Accepts all PayPal approved currencies
- Fixed or variable payment amounts
- Easy to use range of shortcode options
- Fully editable
- Loads of styling options
- Add custom forms anywhere on your site
- Downloadable payment records
- Fully editable autoresponder
- Instant Payment Notifications
- In-context Checkout